Handprint Daffodil Mother’s Day Card
This is a great little simple card for younger kids to make for Mother’s Day!
- white card
- cupcake cases
- lollypop sticks
- paint – yellow, orange, green
- pour the paint onto trays or plates
- draw a circle on the front of the card – we used a small bowl to draw around!
- place handprints around the circle using the yellow paint (petals)
- we then did another layer of handprints in orange
- paint the centre of the flower orange
- we did a large card so used several cup cake cases but if you are doing a smaller version glue a case into the centre of the flower and paint orange
- stick a lollypop stick as the stem and paint green and paint some leaves
- write a little message or greeting!