Ice Lolly Sticks Rafts (Simple Wine Cork Crafts for Kids)
These ice lolly sticks and wine cork rafts are so much fun and simple to make!
Lollypop stick rafts:
What you need:
What you do:
- Place two lolly sticks slightly apart.
- Cover both sticks in PVA glue
- Place more lolly sticks across these two, press down to make sure they stick. Leave a little gap between the two middle sticks.
- Leave to dry.
- Cut out a sail from scraps of coloured paper.
- Pass a cocktail stick or skewer through the top and bottom of the sail.
- Pass the skewer through the small gap created earlier and stick the pointy end into a single wine cork.
- Secure the wine cork on the underside of the raft using blue tack or playdough.
- Launch your craft in a sink or basin of water and have lots and lots of watery fun! For more rafting fun check out:
- Wine Cork Pirate Ships
- Matchstick Mini Rafts
Let us know how you get on! Share your pics with us on our Facebook page or by tagging us on your Instagram pics!
Pingback: Wine Cork Mini Rafts | Our Little House in the Country
Pingback: Match Stick Mini Rafts (Another Simple Wine Cork Craft for Kids) | Our Little House in the Country
Love it, simple and fun! I’ll remember that one when we have the time for it!
LikeLiked by 1 person