10 Fantastic Fall Activities for Kids – Autumn Arts, Crafts and Lots More!
10 Fantastic Fall Activities for Kids
– Autumn arts, crafts and lots more from my some of my favourite bloggers and pinners!
10 Fantastic Autumn Activities for Kids I have pinned!
(if you click on the the “pins” displayed below it will take straight to each blogger’s own pin to repin to your own boards)
1. If you haven’t already, you should check out Kyla’s – The Train Driver’s Wife – blog – it is full of amazing and creative activities for babies and toddlers. I love this fun colourful activity for encouraging babies to discover autumn colours.
2. Craftulate is one of my favourite websites for creative and fun inspiration! This fabulously messy Fall themed sensory activity is fantastic! We love gloop or oobleck as it is otherwise known and we will definitely be trying out this Sensory Oobleck for Fall activity.
3. I absolutely adore this hedgehog discovery basket from The Imagination Tree. You will be kept busy for hours exploring all the gorgeous activities on this blog.
4. One of the things I love most about this time of year are the colours of the leaves. This autumn leaf paint activity from Craft Ideas for Kids is gorgeous and the colours are amazing!
5. Using natural materials for craft activities provides a fantastic stimulus for the imagination, which is why this brilliant natural Fall leaves collage from This Reading Mama caught my eye!
6. Multicraftingmummy is always coming up with new ideas to do with children aged 2- 6 years. Even better almost all of her activities can be done by this age group together. Bubble painting is always a hit in this house and this is a really great way of using this technique – bubble painting autumn trees.
7. We’ve been busy making our autumn coloured and scented playdough recently. This recipe for pumpkin pie no cook play dough from Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails is fab!
8. When I was teaching I loved to create a discovery centre / nature table for this time of the year. Little Bins for Little Hands have really great ideas in their Fall activity discovery table about changing leaves.
9. Apples and pumpkins go hand in hand with Autumn.. This lovely apple printing pumpkin activity from Nurture Store is a super way to combine the two!
10. Looking for a creative way to decorate your windows for Fall? Then this gorgeous activity from Mess For Less is perfect – Fall Leaf Window Stickers!
Aren’t these ideas great? Have you a favourite from our list?
For lots more fabulous Autumn /Fall activities for kids, take a look at our Pinterest boards especially this one!
Love this, I just wrote a fall article too, tis the season!
Great ideas. I love how just using a mix of colours can give such a different feel.
Such a gorgeous collection of Autumn crafts – definitely my favourite season!
Thanks Helen. I absolutely love this time of year too!
Pingback: Fall Fun | Nadia Riell Books