10 Fantastic Fall Activities for Kids – Autumn Arts, Crafts and Lots More!
10 Fantastic Fall Activities for Kids
– Autumn arts, crafts and lots more from my some of my favourite bloggers and pinners!
(if you click on the the “pins” displayed below it will take straight to each blogger’s own pin to repin to your own boards)
1. If you haven’t already, you should check out Kyla’s – The Train Driver’s Wife – blog – it is full of amazing and creative activities for babies and toddlers. I love this fun colourful activity for encouraging babies to discover autumn colours.
2. Craftulate is one of my favourite websites for creative and fun inspiration! This fabulously messy Fall themed sensory activity is fantastic! We love gloop or oobleck as it is otherwise known and we will definitely be trying out this Sensory Oobleck for Fall activity.
6. Multicraftingmummy is always coming up with new ideas to do with children aged 2- 6 years. Even better almost all of her activities can be done by this age group together. Bubble painting is always a hit in this house and this is a really great way of using this technique – bubble painting autumn trees.
8. When I was teaching I loved to create a discovery centre / nature table for this time of the year. Little Bins for Little Hands have really great ideas in their Fall activity discovery table about changing leaves.
Aren’t these ideas great? Have you a favourite from our list?
For lots more fabulous Autumn /Fall activities for kids, take a look at our Pinterest boards especially this one!