10 Christmas Wreaths for Kids to Make!
Christmas Wreaths are always fun to make at this time of the year. Here’s a list of 10 fantastic wreaths for children to create!
10 Fun and Fantastic Christmas Wreaths for Kids to Make
1. Easy Christmas Wreath for Toddlers (Blog Me Mom)
2. Simple Christmas Wreath Collage (Kids Activities Blog)
3. Tissue Paper Wreath (Happiness is Homemade)
4. Handprint Christmas Wreath (My Name is Snickerdoodle)
5. Paper Christmas Wreath (Domestic Goddesque)
6. Paper Plate Bow Wreaths (Kids Stuff World)
7. Quick Quilled Wreath Ornament (Better Homes and Gardens)
8. Button Wreath Ornament (Here Comes the Sun for Blissful and Domestic)
9. DIY Felt Wreath Ornament (No Time For Flash Cards)
10. Toilet Roll Tube Wreath (Alpha Mom)
Aren’t these ideas really great and so cute? We will definitely be using these as inspiration for our own wreaths!
Have lots of festive fun!
Excellent ideas! Great ones to take to e.g. grandmother too when visiting 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
These are beautiful! I’ve always liked to make wreaths because they can be as simple as you want and still look nice and they make great gifts!
Pingback: 10+ Fun Christmas Learning Ideas for Preschoolers + Linky - One Time ThroughOne Time Through