Christmas Tree Stained Glass Windows
Christmas tree stained glass windows are a really great festive craft for children.
- Dark coloured paper – blue or black
- Tissue Paper – variety of colours
- Glue sticks
- Draw your design onto the dark coloured paper
- Cut out the design, I actually did this for my children (5 & 2), I usually insist on them doing the cutting but this part of the project can be a little tricky for little fingers.
- Cut or tear the tissue paper in smaller pieces.
- Glue around the edges of each space
- Stick the tissue paper onto the page – we used 3 different shades of green for our tree.
- Display the finished tree on a window!
For an alternative to a Christmas tree why not try our Snowman version of this project.
Have lots of festive fun!
We have lots of seasonal ideas and activities. For more Christmas posts take a look at the Seasonal section of the site and scroll through all the Christmas fun. We are regularly adding new material so check back to see what’s new!