Lola the Toilet Roll Love Bug Butterfly Valentine’s Craft
Toilet Roll Love Bug Butterflies – A Preschool Valentine’s Day Craft
- toilet rolls
- paint – pink or red
- paper – red, pink, purple
- googly eyes
- paint the tubes pink or red and leave to dry – may need two coats
- cut lots of various sized hearts out – small, medium, and 2 large hearts
- glue a medium sized heart onto the top half of the tube as a head
- glue two googly eyes onto the heart face
- curl two pipe cleaners by winding them around your finger to make a spring shape
- attach a heart on to each pipecleaner using tape and attach to the inside of the tube
- stick two large hearts on to the back of the tube as wings
- glue lots of small hearts on to the body of the butterfly
- draw a mouth onto the face.
- give your little love bug a name!