Lola the Toilet Roll Love Bug Butterfly Valentine’s Craft
Toilet rolls are so great for seasonal craft ideas and these cute butterflies are perfect for Valentines day or Mothers’ day!
Toilet Roll Love Bug Butterflies – A Preschool Valentine’s Day Craft
What you need:
- toilet rolls
- paint – pink or red
- paper – red, pink, purple
- googly eyes
What you do:
- paint the tubes pink or red and leave to dry – may need two coats
- cut lots of various sized hearts out – small, medium, and 2 large hearts
- glue a medium sized heart onto the top half of the tube as a head
- glue two googly eyes onto the heart face
- curl two pipe cleaners by winding them around your finger to make a spring shape
- attach a heart on to each pipecleaner using tape and attach to the inside of the tube
- stick two large hearts on to the back of the tube as wings
- glue lots of small hearts on to the body of the butterfly
- draw a mouth onto the face.
- give your little love bug a name!
Oh very cute, we might have a go at these. Thanks for sharing.xx
That is cute!
These are so cute, my boys would love them! Pinned them over on Pinterest! Thanks for sharing.
Pingback: 20 Cute Valentine Crafts + The Kids Co-Op Link Party - B-Inspired Mama
Pingback: 15 Indoor Arts and Crafts for Toddlers | The Train Driver's Wife
very cute gonna try with the kiddies in my daycare
Pingback: Valentine’s Day Crafts for Younger Children (Preschool and Early Primary/Kindergarten) | Our Little House in the Country