Toilet Roll Penguins
Toilet roll penguins – a cute and easy wintry craft for preschoolers!The weather has been pretty awful this week so we have been keeping busy in the afternoons with lots of toilet roll crafts! Hope you enjoy our Penguins!
Toilet Roll Penguins – A Winter Preschool Craft
What you need:
- toilet roll tubes
- black paint
- paper – white, orange, black, yellow
- googly eyes
- glue sticks
- cotton wool
What you do:
- paint the tubes with thick black paint and leave to dry
- when dry, glue white tummies onto the tubes using either white paper or cotton wool
- glue on two googly eyes
- cut out feet shapes in black paper and glue or tape to the base – I tucked a little flap of the paper inside the tube and glued this to hold the feet in place.
- attach two wings to each penguin
- to add a bit of personality we cut out some spikey and long hair for happy little guys, which we glued inside the top rim of each tube
- for the beaks, fold a little bit of orange paper in half and cut out a triangle from the fold out so that you now have a beak that opens and closes.
- glue the beak just below the eyes!
- don’t forget to name your little cuties!
These are so cute. 🙂
Adorable!!!! I really should start saving our toilet rolls for projects like this.
These are so cute! I bet they were fun to make.
We had alot of fun with these! Thanks so so much for stopping by and for all your support 🙂
Another fab little idea from you 🙂 everyone loves penguins!xx
Thanks Lindsey xx