Cotton Wool Autumn Trees – Fall Art Activities for Kids
Another quick and easy Autumn/Fall art activity for kids of all ages. Continuing our theme of autumn arts and crafts, Oodles (2.5 y.o) had lots of fun with this collage activity.
- blue, green and brown paper
- cotton wool balls
- PVA non toxic glue
- paint – autumn colours
- tear the green paper to create hills and stick to the lower half of the blue sheet.
- next tear the brown paper into strips to create a tree trunk and stick onto the green and blue paper.
- dip the cotton balls into the glue and stick all over the top of the tree trunk
- dab paint onto the cotton balls with autumn colours to create autumn/fall coloured leaves
- sprinkle glitter (gold and red) over the the paint covered cotton balls.
- finger paint some fallen leaves or apples onto the grass.
- display with pride 🙂
This is an extremely quick and easy activity, it only took a matter of minutes. O did this while she was waiting for the leaves of her handprint sunflower to dry, another project you may like to try.
Autumn is one of my favourite times of year. I love the colours, which is why we are doing so many Autumn/Fall arts and crafts at the moment. What autumn crafts are you planning? Have you tried some recently? Let us know on our Facebook page!
For a sneak peek into day to day life at Our Little House in the Country and our projects and activities check out our Instagram and say hello, we love to chat!