How to blow eggs for Easter decorations.
What you need:
What you do:
- gently but firmly push the tack/pin through the pointy end of the egg.
- now push the tack through the other end of the egg.
- take a cocktail stick and carefully insert it through one of the holes.
- swirl the stick around in order to break up the yolk.
- the cocktail stick also helps to make the holes a little bigger and easier for the yolk and white to be removed.
- place your mouth over one of the holes and blow through the hole (can take a little effort!!) and the insides should come out through the other end and into your bowl (perfect for scrambled eggs, French toast or baking later)
- you can also place a straw over one of the holes and blow through it, I just find it too fiddly .
- run water through the egg and blow it out to clean it out.
- leave to dry and then decorate!
Happy Easter, have fun!