Potato Print Reindeer Christmas Wrapping Paper
This potato print Reindeer Christmas Wrapping paper is so cute and really easy to make!
Potato Print Reindeer and Santa Wrapping Paper
If you have seen our potato print reindeer Christmas cards then you are well on your way to creating this project!
What you need:
- sharp knife
- paint – brown, red, white, green
- brown paper
- black marker – we used our trusted Sharpies!
What to do:
- pour paint onto a plate
- cut potatoes in half, dry off the surface using kitchen towels
- press the potatoes into the paint and print onto the brown paper
- using the red paint, press your thumb into the paint
- make a thumb print on the brown potato print for Rudolph’s nose.
- we added lots of snowflakes using our fingers and white paint
- leave to dry
- draw antlers onto the head and a mouth
- get wrapping!!!
Have lots of festive fun!
PS My lovely blogging buddy Lindsey, over at 101 Things To Do With Kids has a really fab “Make Your Own Christmas Wrapping Paper”. Why not pop over and take a look and say hello to her! Here’s a sneak peek at her creations!
For many more creative and festive ideas check out our Pinterest boards – a winter wonderland of ideas, crafts, activities, recipes and decorating ideas!!!