10 Snowman Playdough/Snowdough Activities (including our snowdough recipe)
Do you want to build a snowman? 10 super fun playdough (snowdough) snowman activities to enjoy this winter!
We had a lot of fun making snowmen with our playdough yesterday! We got our inspiration for this activity from Nicola, the fantastic blogger at Multicraftingmummy! Here’s a quick peek at what we did plus 10 more fab activities for you try from some amazing bloggers.
- 1 cup cornflour/cornstarch
- 1 cup salt
- 1/2 cup fabric conditioner
- a little water
- mix it all together in a food processor and have fun!
What we did:
I made a large batch of plain (white) dough and then smaller batches of black, orange and brown. I presented the playdough and a number of bits and pieces to the kids, including googly eyes, twigs, pipe cleaners, pompoms, etc. We decided to make Olaf from Frozen but we also had lots of fun making all sorts of snowmen, snow dogs and even melted snowmen! I ‘ll let the photos tell the story
10 More Snowman Playdough Activities
1. Sparkly Snowman – White Playdough Recipe (The Connection We Share)
2. Snowman Factory with Homemade Playdough (Buggy and Buddy)
3. Saltdough Snowman (Things to Share and Remember)
4. Homemade Snow Play Dough (Nurture Store)
5. Build-A-Snowman Foam Dough (Crayon Box Chronicles)
6. Snowdough Snowmen (Multicraftingmummy)
7. Snowman Play-doh (Meet the Dubiens)
8. Saltdough Snowmen at Christmas (Stir the Wonder)
9. Snowman Playdough Gifts (No Time For Flash Cards)
10. Snowdough (Growing a Jeweled Rose)
Ps. In case theres not enough Snowman fun here for you, why not check out our Snowman Activities board on Pinterest. There you will find lots and lots of Snowman crafts and activities!