Dancing Skeletons – Cotton Bud Skeletons
Dancing Cotton Bud Skeletons – a great preschool Halloween and/or Science activity!
If you follow us on Facebook then you may have seen this activity on our page last week! It is a super easy activity but lots of fun and really effective. I have used this in school both for Halloween and science!
What you need:
What to do:
– draw an upside down triangle to skull shape with the white chalk
– using the cotton buds start to create a skeleton shape
– glue in place
– cut the cotton buds to size if necessary (ribs, feet, hands etc)
– add googly eyes for a little fun!
– arrange the limbs in various positions to create dancing skeletons.
Have fun, be creative!